21/01/2013

Changes

There's been a few changes here at kyot0. If you have visited before, then you may have noticed the complete change in design. I've upgraded to the newer templates because I can add gadgets, and the blog is now much more easy to navigate. Also, comments should be accessible to everybody now.

All of the content on the blog is now hosted at Blogger, so you can either use the links below the banner, or easily jump to a particular post using the much more useful blog archive in the sidebar. I would appreciate a +1 as well, for any readers using Google+, as I would like to try and get as many visitors as I possibly can. My posts can now be easily permalinked, and all of the tutorials have been added as blog posts, as well as many of the graphics/guides/etc. I've written 29 tutorials atm, and I shall write more on other topics. Please don't be afraid to request/reccomend a tutorial - I really love writing them and it's nice to help others, and tutorials will provide traffic/visitors.

Still nobody in the blogroll. Anybody who'd like to make friends, or just exchange links/comments/graphics/guest posts etc. is more than welcome to ask to be there! Blogging is a social thing, right? As I mentioned requests for tutorials above, I'd like to say that I also take some graphic requests (edits, quotes, icons, dw stuff etc.) but I won't complete them as promptly as I will with tutorials. The same applies for themes/skins, which you can take a look at on the 'Themes' tab.

I'll also post random findings, funny stuff, photographs (including my own) and other stuff that I'd like to share. If the blog gets popular enough, I might even make a Twitter/Facebook page, anyone think that'd be a good idea? For now, I'll stick to commenting, promoting, writing and following other blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This style is much cleaner. I really liked the art on the previous layout but this way it seems much easier to read on my terrible 1366x768 screen thanks to the clearer fonts. The header image is really nice but I feel the menu bar underneath could do with more contrast because it nearly blends into the white. Great logo for the name as well :) Not to mention, you have a good mix of different content on here!