17/02/2013

Plans for kyot0

I haven't posted for around two weeks - I haven't had the time. However, I'm just posting to outline the plans for this blog.

1. Tutorials - Pillar articles, if you like. I've already written quite a few, but there's a few I've planned on doing and I haven't yet. I'll do one every so often, until I've finished them and I can think of new ones. Also, do feel free to request.

2. Visitors - There hasn't been an awful lot of commenting going on - hopefully the pillar articles and more blogging will introduce this.

3. Music - Music blogs will be scarce whilst I concentrate on tutorials and reviews.

4. Projects - I'm planning on starting a small DW site, with information on episodes, trivia, trailers, news etc. - I wouldn't constantly be working on it - as soon as I'd finished the episode info and trivia and stuff, I'd only to blog about big news. Also, I'd probably only do episodes from Series 1-4, as Series 5-7 aren't nearly as good.

No comments: